I Love This Stuff

I have a pair of old, favorite pants that I spilled grease on, and after being washed and dried, the grease hadn't come off. They sat in my drawer for over a year. Until I discovered THIS. (I got mine at Hobby Lobby. I've also seen it at fabric stores. It's like $4.) I put a little on, let it sit for a few minutes. Put it through the wash. Walah!! Grease spots GONE.
Know how you'll put your kids' dirty clothes in the wash and they come out with the majority of it clean, but some little dark grease spots left behind? This stuff'll take it out AFTER it's been through the dryer!!
Grandma's Secret Spot Remover. Go get some. You'll thank me.

1 comment:
I love this stuff too!!! Brilliant stuff I tell you! Unfortunately I have run out and need to stock up again. Thanks for the reminder!!!
Post a Comment