Thursday, December 2, 2010

Simple Treasures Boutique in Farmington

I have been crocheting the last week like a mad woman! At the last minute I got invited to share a booth with my cousin at the Simple Treasures Boutique at the Farmington Fairgrounds. My cousin makes cute hair bows/accessories and we are selling our skirts and a bunch of hats. I came up with a new hat for kids that I LOVE. It's made from a very bulky yarn, so it's thick and warm. Here's Emma modeling one:









Aiva and Courtney in front of our booth.
Even if you're not interested in our stuff, you should TOTALLY go check out this boutique! We took a walk around and there are some really amazing things! Lots of awesome Christmas gift ideas. I totally want to go shopping!




1 comment:

Kim said...

I had to stay away from the boutique because I was sure that I would spend way too much money there! Your booth looks cute and so do the girls. It's so nice that they have each other.